DULCES Y CONSERVAS HELIOS, S.A., owner of the domain name www.heliosesvida.es, in compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE) and in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force concerning personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and the Spanish Organic Law on Data Protection and its implementing regulations, sets forth below the following information:
Industrial and intellectual property notice
This entity is registered in the Valladolid Trade and Companies Register, Book 29, General 6 in Section 1 of Companies, Folio 219, Page 93. All types of content included on the website accessible via the URL www.heliosesvida.es including, merely for illustrative purposes, images, illustrations, photographs, texts, brands, logos and designs, are the property of DULCES Y CONSERVAS HELIOS, S.A. and/or other legitimate collaborators who have granted it the corresponding user rights. Industrial and intellectual property rights over all the aforementioned content are duly protected by Spanish legislation.
Any full or partial use of the contents of the website consisting of reproduction, distribution, public communication in any form and by any means is strictly prohibited, unless expressly authorised in writing by DULCES Y CONSERVAS HELIOS, S.A.
LEGAL NOTICE BILLS / ORDERS
The Controller of your data is DULCES Y CONSERVAS HELIOS, S.A. Your data will be processed in order to manage the administrative and logistics services performed by the Controller, as well as communications made by email of the services provided, commercial information, estimates or activities carried out by the Controller. The legal grounds for the use of your data are based on the execution of a contract or provision of services. No data will be transferred to third parties, except by legal obligation. The data will be destroyed once you communicate your withdrawal and/or after the legal safekeeping periods have ended. Data subjects may exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, to be forgotten, portability and restriction of processing by contacting the address of the issuer of this invoice. You can also submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that your rights have been infringed.
LEGAL NOTICE EMAIL
The contents of this email and, where appropriate, of its attached files are PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL, and for the exclusive use of its recipient. If you are not the correct recipient, the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the recipient, or if you have received it in error, we advise you that according to current legislation it is completely forbidden to disclose it, distribute it or reproduce it, and we ask you to notify us immediately and to destroy it. In accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force governing personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and the Spanish Organic Law on Data Protection and its implementing regulations, we hereby inform you that the Controller of your data is Dulces y Conservas HELIOS, S.A. Your data will be processed in order to manage the communications made by email of the services provided, commercial information or the activities carried out by the Controller. The legal grounds for the use of your data are based on the execution of a contract or provision of services. No data will be transferred to third parties, except by legal obligation. The data will be destroyed once you communicate your withdrawal and/or after the legal safekeeping periods have ended. Data subjects may exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, to be forgotten, portability and restriction of processing by writing to the following address: Dulces y Conservas HELIOS, S.A. Ctra. Salamanca, 44, 47195 Arroyo de la Encomienda, Valladolid (Spain).
WEB PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Last updated: July 2018
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force regarding personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and the Spanish Organic Law on Data Protection and its implementing regulations, we hereby inform you of the following:
Who is the Controller of your personal data?
The data collected or provided by you voluntarily by means of the Website, by browsing it, as well as any data that you may provide us with on the contact forms, via email or by telephone, will be collected and processed by the Controller, whose details are indicated below
Dulces y Conservas HELIOS, S.A.
Ctra. Salamanca, 44, 47195 Arroyo de la Encomienda, Valladolid (Spain)
For what purposes we will process your personal data?
- To answer your queries, questions or requests.
- To manage the requested service, answer your question or process your request.
- Information by electronic means related to your request.
- Commercial information or about events by electronic means, as long as there is express authorisation.
- To perform analysis and improvements on the Website concerning our products and services. To improve our commercial strategy.
Job applicants: (as applicable)
Please note that the channel valid for receipt and subsequent processing of CVs that may be sent to us by any job applicants is via the following email address:
CVs received in other email accounts of the entity will not be received nor will any management be performed on them and they will ultimately be deleted.
If you have sent us your CV, the purpose of the processing of your data is:
- To make you a participant in the personnel selection processes carried out by Dulces y Conservas HELIOS, S.A.
What are the legal grounds for the processing of your data?
To whom will we communicate your data?
Your data will not be transferred to Third Parties, except by legal obligation
Job applicants: (as applicable)
For the CVs, the data will not be communicated to third parties, except by legal obligation or due to outsourcing of the contracting service, in which case they will be transferred exclusively for the selection process of a job for Dulces y Conservas HELIOS, S.A.
How long will we store your data for?
Personal data will be kept as long as the link with the Controller is maintained. At the end of this period, the personal data processed in each of the aforementioned purposes will be maintained for the legally stipulated period or for the time that a judge or court may require it, taking into account the statute of limitation for legal actions. The data processed will be maintained as long as the aforementioned legal periods have not expired, if there is a legal obligation to maintain it, or if the legal period does not exist, until the data subject requests its erasure or revocation of the consent granted. Job applicants: (as applicable)
The data from the CVs will be kept for a period of 1 year if, from the time when the CV is made available by the candidate, their application is not chosen for participation in any selection process or their request has been negatively resolved.
Through our website, users have a link to access our profile on social networks. By joining our social network page, you give us your consent to the processing of the personal data published in your profile. Users can always check their connections, remove any content that no longer interests them and restrict who shares their connections. To do this they should access their privacy settings on the social network in question.
- Twitter: http://www.twitterenespanol.net/privacy_policy.php
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Instagram: https://es-la.facebook.com/help/instagram/155833707900388
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/es/policy.html
What are your rights?
- To know whether we are processing your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if it is inaccurate.
- To request erasure of your data if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if you withdraw the consent granted.
- To request the restriction of the processing of your data, in certain cases, in which case it will only be held in accordance with the regulations in force.
- To request the portability of your data, which will be provided in a structured, commonly used or mechanical reading format.
- To file a complaint with the Data Protection Officer (if applicable) or with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you believe that we have not treated you correctly.
- To revoke the consent for each specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the processing based on express consent.
How can you exercise your rights?
- We hereby inform you that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure and objection by writing, together with a photocopy of your ID card, to the following address:
- Salamanca, 44, 47195 Arroyo de la Encomienda, Valladolid (Spain)
- In certain cases, the data subject may request restriction of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it in accordance with the regulations in force.
- In certain cases you can exercise your right to data portability. Your personal data will be delivered in a structured, commonly used or mechanically read format to you or the new processing controller that you designate.
- You have the right to revoke consent at any time for any of the processing actions for which you have granted it.
- Data subjects are hereby informed that they may submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency if they believe that the exercising of their rights has not been adequately addressed.
More information at www.heliosesvida.es